Thursday, January 22, 2009

Triceraton by Tokka

It's a sad, almost inevitable fact of life that during the hustle and bustle of the holiday season, some things fall through the cracks and don't get attended to in as timely a fashion as they should. So it was with this cool gift I got from "Tokka" (aka Dave) last month. He fashioned a wild-looking custom Triceraton -- I think it is based on an existing figure of some sort, customized with additional details in some type of sculpting medium, and painted in Dave's unique style.







The figure has been sitting in my office at Mirage since I got it, and I've been meaning to post photos of it, but it just kind of got lost in the swirl of things. Dave, here's a belated "Thank you!" -- PL

8 comments:

  1. OOOOO!!! I *KNOWS* that dood!


    Veeerrry NICE!

    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's cool. I like the paint job. Nice work, Tokka!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh... Tokka Artifacts!

    Now see, one day Peter, when *Tokka* is the world-renowned, fabulously famous artist you'll be able to say "I knew him when..."

    ;o)

    ~Donna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Next weekend will be my first try at Sculpy. I'll be down the shore, and there's a nice big work spot and peace and quiet :).

    Just not sure what would be simple enough to try.

    The Death Star? :)

    ReplyDelete