Wednesday, April 20, 2016


Eric Talbot emailed me his scan of his inking of the TMNT group shot drawing I did for the print to be offered for the first time at Steve Lavigne's "Shellback Artworks" store on May 7 for Free Comic Book Day...

... and as I suspected, I was not disappointed. Great job, Eric! Now we look forward to Steve working his color magic on this piece! -- PL


  1. That's awesome! Eric was supposed to have been at a convention I went to a few weeks back but I didn't see him there. I really wanted to get him to sign my copy of TMNT v4 #11 as it was such a powerful issue for me when I first read it. Even now reading it I can still get a little emotional. I know for you guys its probably a higher and more evolved emotion you feel for your characters, but being someone born in the early 90's, in many ways the turtles became brothers and Splinter (believe it or not) taught me a lot about myself.