Tuesday, April 21, 2009

What's it all about?

I had an interesting meeting yesterday at Mirage. Gary and I met with a couple of dudes to discuss some intriguing TMNT-related stuff... stuff I can't talk about just yet. But I will be posting something about this meeting early in the morning this Thursday... which, as you may know, is the day of the special Turtle movie event at Tribeca in New York City, and -- I believe -- the lighting of the Empire State Building in green to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the TMNT. Stay tuned... -- PL

10 comments:

  1. yea this Thursday will be AWESOME i am going to bring my mask and come as Mikey. i so excited about this and i already took off of work. its going to be great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well call me thoroughly stoked...

    -Wil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yo peter,

    Did we ever find out if Steve Barron, or anyone from the franchises, is going to attend the movie screening?

    I'm going to try my best to make it there. Dan and Gary have been keeping me up to date on the finer details...now all I need is confirmed driving.

    I'll be wearing my brand newly purchased Krang shirt to boot

    ReplyDelete
  4. NECA?????
    The 4 Horsemen???
    Great Toys Based On Amazing Characters?? Please *bats eyelashes*
    -Vaughn M.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be sure to check in on Thursday for the scoop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cool I have a few ideas of things I hope it is Im sure it will be cool. Haha now something to look forward to inbetween all the work I have to get done ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. "Neil said...

    Yo peter,

    Did we ever find out if Steve Barron, or anyone from the franchises, is going to attend the movie screening?"

    Neil, I believe Steve Barron will be there. -- PL

    ReplyDelete
  8. "
    キングコング対忍者カメ
    "

    ReplyDelete